Saturday, September 17, 2005

Dylan's First Baseball Game!



Hey there. Today was an exciting day for the D-bar. His first baseball game. Dylan plays for the Hammerheads- they are teal and black. I held back tears as I dressed him this morning in his tiny baseball pants. He looks so darn cute as you can see. He played great! He hit once off the tee, then he did coach pitch twice, and really whacked the ball. In the first inning all the kids play off the tee, and then in the 2nd & 3rd innings they start with coach pictch and if they strike out, then get to try off the tee. He has a harder time hitting off of a tee, since he's only really hit from a pitch. I was so proud watching my big boy hussle to the ball, stay in his baseball ready position, and have a great attitude. He did awesome. They don't keep score in T-ball, but Dylan was still a winner to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home