Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

Come, let us sing for joy to the Lord; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song. For the Lord is the great God, the great King above all gods. In his hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to him. The sea is his, for he made it, and his hands formed the dry land. Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker; for he is our God and we are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care. Today if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts...Psalm 95: 1-8

Today as I busy myself with "Thanksgiving" tasks, I have a moment to think about the greatness God has shown our family. How great, how wonderful is our God.

God, thank you for my family. Thank you for their love, and the steady heartbeat they bring to all. God I thank you for my home, the warmth you've given, the comfort you've provided. God I thank you for my sons, the joy and laughter they bring. It is a true reflection of your love- giving them to me, so that I may experience a piece of how much you love me. Thank you Father for your provision, and thank you most of all, for the cross, and the gift of salvation. Father I lift my head up in a prayer of thanks for all you have given me. Thank You my precious Lord.

God would you bless my family today, as we are not together. Father, you know how deeply I long to be with them today, and I pray that although we are far apart, that you would hold us close together. Father pour your love onto them, and show them your pure and perfect peace, the warmth of your presence, and the overabundance of blessings that only come from you.


Happy Thanksgiving! It's almost dinner time for us! We are having a beautiful day... and the sun is shining very brightly! Unfortunately, Austin has the stomach flu- poor guy. Brady and Dylan are bright eyed, and happy for the holiday! Here's a picture of Austy yesterday- he had to dress up as an Indian! Cute boy.

May the Lord bless you today! Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home